Usernames and passwords
What is my username?
When you register, you will receive an email with your account details, including your username. Your username and password are required every time to access the system.
You can also retrieve your username at any time when you log in.
If you are still experiencing problems, please fill out our support form and a member of the team will get back to you.
What is my password?
When you register, you will receive an email confirming your account details with a link to create your own password.
You can your reset your password at any time if you forget the details.
I know my password but how do I change it?
To do this, you should:
- Log in.
- Select My Account in the main menu. Then select 'Change Password'.
- Update your details.
- Select the ‘Change Password’ button to store the updated details.
If you don’t know your password, learn more about resetting it.
Problems with usernames and passwords
- I have forgotten my username. How can I find out what this is?
I don't know my password. How do I change it?
- Select the 'Forgotten username or password?' link at the log-in prompt:
- Enter your username and select ‘Continue’, as shown below:
- Answer the security question and select ‘Submit’ or
enter the email address you registered with and select ‘Email me my password instructions’.
- We will verify your email address and username and send you a new password and instructions by email.
I can't access the email address I’ve used for registration. What should I do?
Please let us know by completing our support form. You must provide your full name and email address. We will then be able to confirm your account details.
Can I change my username?
No. Your username is determined by several factors so unfortunately this cannot be changed.